Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ten Dollars Richer!

First off I want to share this sign with you because every time I go to do laundry and I am sitting there staring at the walls as my clothes wash this is one of the few things there to look at.

I think it speaks for itself…



While checking my pants pocket I found this $10 bill which really was a fun surprise. It is comical that when we find money that we forgot about it feels as though it is free money when it was our hard earned money in the first place. All the same finding money is always fun!



But apparently I was so excited about the $10 that I didn’t check other pockets thoroughly because once the washer started a Metrocard stuck to the window as if it was crying out for help. Thankfully it was an expired card so there was no damage done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment