Thursday, July 1, 2010

Time Moves Quickly!

I just can’t get over how fast the summer seems to be passing!

The following are a few pictures to describe my last two days.

I decided to do something a little different the other day so I went and had a nice breakfast before going into work. I went to one of my favorite 24 hour diners Renaissance.





I also love the little garden shop located next door…



I am continuing to enjoy creating. It was a flower kind of week…



I must admit over the last two days I have been busy and not paid as much attention as usual to Bradley. The following is the face he gives me when he feels ignored….



Starbucks sent me a coupon for my Birthday that entitled me to any drink for free. Thanks Starbucks! This free drink ALMOST makes me feel better about all the money I have wasted on your over priced coffee!








No comments:

Post a Comment