Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hiatus

Call me crazy but every once in awhile a word comes along that I just fall in love with. You know those words that are not only fun to say but the whole meaning, the definition they carry, you desire. My latest love affair has been with “hiatus”. Don’t you just love him too?? Listen to the way he is described…an interruption in time or continuity….a period when something is suspended….a break. Doesn't that just sound dreamy?

All jokes aside I have been trying to give myself a break lately just from having to think so much. Much of life is about balance and I have come to realize I pour everything out to others and work so hard at trying to keep other people happy that I often care little for myself. Believe me when I say that is not the way to live life!

So I am back but this time you will find I’m walking along the road to a healthier me.

P.S. Bradley is still Bradley up to the same old stuff. I am working on getting him this shirt I saw which says, "Been there chewed that!"


No comments:

Post a Comment