Saturday, March 6, 2010

Montage

Work has been wonderful and I am so thankful to have a job that I enjoy so much. Yesterday they held a graduation for the kids that completed the CNA training program. It was a joy to be apart of it and be able to show them how proud I am of their perseverance that in the midst of all their struggles and personal pain they continued to get up and go to class and study.





Friday evening we invited some friends over for dinner. I really do enjoy cooking but find I don’t do it enough. For dinner I made spinach dip, stuffed shells, with salad, and garlic bread. My roommate made bread pudding for dessert. I really had the intention to take more pictures of the evening but became side tracked…







This is pretty much what Bradley looked like for the evening, a little disappointed that none of the good food was for him…



I have been looking for awhile for some new decorations, maybe it’s just me but decorating is not an easy task. Takes a lot of patience. Found this picture today at Target, kind of hard to see because of the glare, but you can get the feel of it…

No comments:

Post a Comment