Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring in the Air

Today the sun was out and temperatures where high and there was such joy in the air….I thought I was the only one who has missed the sun but apparently the rest of Brooklyn has missed it to….

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
-- Anne Bradstreet



"I stuck my head out the window this morning and spring kissed me bang in the face. "
-- Langston Hughes



"The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also. "
-- Harriet Ann Jacobs



Not only was the sun enough to make for a beautiful day but my roommate Krista gave me a new wallet which I love…



Tonight I made a collage of beautiful memories, that was fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment