Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tunbridge Wells

Since I arrived back from England I have been running none stop. I wish I could say running as in exercise but no I mean just going from one project to the next. We are making over our apartment this month…new furniture…new paint…new decorations. It has been fun and I will try and post some before and after pictures when we are all done.

I had a wonderful relaxing time in England this trip. The more people I meet there and grow to care about the harder it is each time to leave…not to mention the beautiful scenery!





I drank an unbelievable amount of tea while I was there but I loved it!





Everyday I was there I was invited to a different house for dinner. I couldn’t get over the hospitality I was shown. They were all such loving beautiful people!



My favorite souvenir I brought back was from this great store Cath Kidston.



Walking around inside really made me wish my Mom and sisters were with me because I think they would have loved it. It was just such a girly fun store!



So I bought an apron because a girl can never have enough aprons…okay maybe not everyone would agree with that statement. I just love aprons! I think they make baking all the more fun!




My second favorite souvenir is a mug from the town I stayed in which is Tunbridge Wells. It is really difficult to stand out in a place like NYC but I like to think there is a good possibility that I am the only one with this mug!



Hopefully we will be done with the apartment the end of the month and I will definitely post some pictures. I am finding inspiration in everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment