Monday, November 29, 2010

11-2010

It has been a busy but wonderful month. My parents came to visit!!! Yes that was the highlight for me. We had such a wonderful time together. I loved showing them around the city and Bradley certainly loved the attention he received as well! We were both really sad when it was time for them to go.




I started ordering my groceries online from Fresh Direct. I know sounds strange but so far I have been making healthier choices so I am loving it!




This month I have discovered such a practical easy way to show the kids at work I care and that is…..baking cookies!!! They love them and I like to think they make them feel loved! As I offer them out I always make sure to announce that they are baked with love!




I like to think in Bradley’s eyes I am a fun owner but there are those days when I am sure he thinks otherwise. Found this elf costume on sale at Target for $2.50!! Who can resist that deal??



I wish I could get a good picture of my neighbors building. They go crazy with decorations every year and it makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment