Thursday, December 2, 2010

NYC's Curry Row

Tonight I enjoyed some wonderful Indian cuisine! I have been told about this section of the East Village before which is lined with many different Indian restaurants yet this is my first time visiting. Click here for a better description than I could offer….http://blog.brillianttrips.com/2010/09/new-york-citys-curry-restaurant-row/





I have been home now for a couple hours yet I just can’t stop thinking about my experience at Milon Bangladesh Indian Restaurant. The food was delicious, fun atmosphere, and the staff friendly! I can’t wait to return there!!! If you are next to visit me...be prepared because like or not you will be visiting Curry Row. We will walk along the street and look in all the restaurant windows and laugh as they try to convince us to eat there but ultimately we will pick Milon!

No comments:

Post a Comment