Monday, May 24, 2010

Yoga to the People

I tried yoga once but took off for the mall halfway through class,
as I had a sudden craving for a soft pretzel and world peace.
- Terri Guillemets

That quote just about sums up my thoughts during my first yoga class but as I gave it a second chance I loved the results I felt immediately after. It is addicting. I have been searching for sometime for a yoga studio that would fit within my budget. Just when I was about to give up someone referred me to Yoga to the People located in the East Village.



It is completely by donations so you can give what ever amount you can afford for the class and if you can’t afford anything you can attend for free! It is located in a beautiful building as seen!!







I am blessed to come across this studio that is so affordable. God cares about the tiny details of our lives even finding an affordable yoga class!

No comments:

Post a Comment