Friday, June 25, 2010

Lucy

I went this morning to have breakfast with my friend Mel. She recently gave birth to her second little girl, Lucy. Lucy means light and I think that meaning so perfectly fits this little doll. Unfortunately I forgot my camera this morning so am just posting one I got from her…



This pretty much sums up what she is like….full of smiles! There is something so refreshing about being around a new life.

When I arrived back home I experimented a little with adding some color to my room. I took three frames I bought at Target for $1.99 each and filled them with random pictures I had. I was feeling inspired by Lucy’s smiles!



In other news they installed new front doors in my apartment building…




I am not sure how I feel about this change as I thought the old doors had a lot of character. I’m sure I should just be thankful for any improvements made to the building.

I’m really loving Thai food these days. I have my favorite place which is Song but it is about a 15 to 20 minute walk away. Tonight I decided to try some place closer so Udom Thai Restaurant it is…

http://www.udomthai.com/





I decided to order the Pad See Yue which was pretty good….not as good as Song but it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment