Thursday, February 4, 2010

BestBuy Union Square

No matter how old you get I think most people inside don’t feel their age and we all have those moments when you stop and realize wow I really am -- - years old. I don’t know maybe Oprah would call them ah ha moments. However we would like to refer to them, I definitely had one yesterday, while at BestBuy Union Square. The only BestBuy in New York which is open 24 hours, don’t ask who goes in there in the middle of the night, I have asked everyone I know and haven’t met one yet. Anyways, at this spectacular BestBuy yesterday I was completely disgusted by their customer service or lack of, it’s a long story in which I will spare all the details, but I decided to speak to the store manager and let them know how I was feeling. As I found myself expressing my complaints to the manager, I had an ah ha moment were I looked down on myself and thought wow Elizabeth you really have grown up, as the manager is replying I’m so sorry mam I will speak with my staff….


That’s right my first experience complaining to a manager, I felt so old, but so so right :)

1 comment: