Friday, February 12, 2010

Posh Pets

Today I was so excited to have the day off and be able to relax. I made an appointment with a groomer here in Brooklyn. I was torn because I never think dogs look right after a hair cut, there is just something kind of unnatural about it. I mean nobody goes out in the forest and trims all the wild animal’s hair… so why do we do it to dogs? I’m not sure but my rebellion against the grooming profession didn’t last long as I am already tired of feeling like I don’t do enough of a good job giving him baths and the hair although cute, I know it was getting in his eyes all the time. Not to mention when I took him to the vet, the vet was talking to Bradley making comments like, “oh Bradley how can you see with all that hair in your eyes?” You have to love the moments when your vet is pretending that he is talking to your dog when really he is trying to send you messages.

Here are a couple before pictures taken this morning…





Three hours later we had a happy reunion but capturing a picture was more than challenging. I think he was just so excited to be back home, he wouldn’t stay still and so I got about 15 blurry shots like these two below..





Until finally..



I promise to write about more things other than Bradley, he is just a big part of the fun in my life right now and I can't help it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment