Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Taste of Spring

Today on my way to take Bradley to the Vet I was reminded of Spring as I walked down 5th Avenue in Brooklyn. I love when the Deli’s start having the flowers and fruit out near the street. It is one of my favorite parts of the warmer days here in New York. It was the first day in awhile that I thought of Spring and those thoughts make me long for that feeling of new life that rest in the air with the changing of seasons.





Bradley had the same response to his shot as last time and as soon as we arrived home, he zonked out.





The last few months of learning how to take care of Bradley has taught me a lot about responsibility, patience and brought me to the realization that yes I do have a anger problem after all….



Nothing brings a girl down the path of self-discovery faster than when one of your favorite shoes is completely destroyed. So tonight I went out and bought myself a new pair of shoes and Bradley a new bone to chew on.

No comments:

Post a Comment