Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bradley's Next Snow Adventure

Well this past Monday my phone came to the end of it’s life. But as an old song from my high school days, says…..every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end or something like that. All that to say I bought a new phone, a Blackberry, I have heard they are addicting but not as much as the iphone so I am feeling fairly safe. I was very excited to see that I could take video with them so today I took one of the snow and Bradley. I made a bunch of ridiculous sounds just trying to get Bradley to look at the camera…..it didn’t work. You can see his favorite fire hydrant, everytime he sees it he gets so excited and runs towards it, typical dog interest. ;)



The following are some pictures of my walk around the neighborhood today...







No comments:

Post a Comment