Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bradley Goes to Central Park

This morning I awoke to find that the sun was out, and in the winter, when the sun is out, you have to take advantage of it so I decided to take Bradley to Central Park for the first time.





During the summer and fall, a lot of roller skaters are out, and one of my favorite things is to sit and watch them skate. Bradley did exceptionally well, being that there was so many people out.





He sat with me on a bench for hours, just watching the world go by. Some people take from the city and some people add to it’s character, and Central Park is full of the kind of characters that add to it. So many street performers, and exocentric people that appear as though they have stepped out of a book.



I thank God for our day in the sun, it felt like a prelude to the summer months to come, and we soaked up every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment