Sunday, January 31, 2010

Deli Cat

We are having a chilly day here in Brooklyn but not bad as the sun has been shining. On my way home from church I stopped at the deli for a little snack. There is absolutely no effort put into keeping up the cleanliness of the outside and sometimes the inside but I guess it all adds to the character.



The majority of these stores have a cat which resides there, I guess to keep the mice away. It is funny the way they lay around the store like it’s their house. Today this one was sleeping on the newspapers that are suppose to be for sale. I find it very humorous that every one goes about their business as if there is nothing odd about it. When I snapped this picture below someone asked me…what are you taking a picture of? :) Well umm that cat that is sleeping on the newspaper I‘d like to buy!



There are always cheap tasty snacks to try, today I got some Utz Cheese Balls for a grand total of 25 cents. It doesn’t get much better than that.



I realized when I was taking the picture, Bradley was there admiring them as well. Sorry Bradley :(

No comments:

Post a Comment