Saturday, January 16, 2010

Micah and Ellie

I had a wonderful Friday morning off, mostly taking care of adult responsibilities, such as laundry and cleaning, but it was relaxing. In the evening I planned on babysitting for a dear, friend of mine Susanna. She has two beautiful children, Micah and Ellie, whom I adore.

On my walk to their apartment I stopped off at a deli, just a few blocks away. All the deli’s are so similar, that I feel I have already been to them all but it is always worth checking it out. You can find cheap deals on snaky items.





I had a fun night playing with the kiddos. Micah is especially at a fun age were he is starting to talk a lot and is always saying the cutest things.









Micah took this picture of me....he was very proud of himself.



I feel very blessed to have them as a part of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment