Monday, January 11, 2010

Glass Shop

Decided to take a walk when I got home and keep my something new local. So I tried a coffee shop around the corner from my apartment called the Glass Shop.







It was very quant inside, peaceful atmosphere, free Wi-Fi…definitely plan to go there to study or read from time to time.

I am trying to stay away from coffee at the moment so I went for a nice cup of hot tea.



Even though it was very nice inside I decided to return home to relax and sip my tea....and enjoy my Bradley.















2 comments:

  1. I just recently saw the movie Julia/Julie ,Julie spent a year doing her blog, with recipies everyday, what you are doing reminded me of the movie. I love what you are doing. I feel like I am in New York

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that movie yet but I have heard good things about it. I will have to check it out, sounds very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete