Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tom’s Restaurant

Took a nice walk through Park Slope today, my favorite area of Brooklyn.







On my way back home I decided to stop at one of my favorite restaurants Tom’s. It is such a family atmosphere and the people that work there are so kind. They have a style of keeping the guest comfortable while they wait so they hand out samples of food while you are waiting in line.





I tried something off their lunch menu today for the first time. I ordered a BLT on wheat made with turkey bacon. They gave me some wonderful hot chocolate while I waited, completely free. Even though my food came out quickly they urged me to stay and enjoy my hot chocolate., such kind people.





When I arrived back home I was surprised to find that they had packed a lollipop in with my sandwich. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment