Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Walgreens

Let me start off by telling you that as I write this post, someone in front of my building is singing…I promise to be true, at the top of his lungs, over and over and over. Some how I get the feeling he hasn’t been so true or he probably wouldn’t be out their having to sing that ridiculous song anyway. Oh the joys of having bedroom windows that face the street!

My original plan for today was to walk the perimeter of Roosevelt Island, something I should have done a long time ago. But being that the trains were running slow, I changed plans. I went to Walgreens located at One Time Square, the heart of Time Square.





www.walgreenstimessquare.com

I personally never came in here just because I assumed it would be overpriced like everything else located in Time Square, but I was surprisingly wrong.





There were quite a few good deals such as fleece blankets, two for $7 and sweat pants two for $10 and some souvenirs at a reasonable price.





I never seem to get bored of Time Square, there is something nostalgic about it, always brings back my fond memories of the first time I stepped out of the 42nd Street train station.




No comments:

Post a Comment