Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ken Burns' America: Brooklyn Bridge

I was so thankful to have yesterday off because all it did was rain, it was perfect for staying in doors. I decided to do some work in my room, cleaning and seeing what I can get rid of. It is amazing how quickly possession accumulate. When I moved here I only had in total three bags, two big and one small. I can’t figure out what happened that I am now spending my day off going threw so much more.

I was on the productive route until....



I sat on the floor to sort threw some things and Bradley fell asleep on my leg. It was a good excuse to take a break, a break that ended in never really getting started again.





I then decided to watch a documentary I have been looking forward to watching, Ken Burns' America: Brooklyn Bridge(1981). It is really two things I love in one, Ken Burns and the Brooklyn Bridge.

http://www.pbs.org/kenburns/brooklynbridge/


If you get a chance you should check it out!

It really got me reminiscing about the fun times that I have been able to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and how thankful I am for these adventures and experiences.











Today I am feeling very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment