Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Museum at FIT :: Dinner with Annie Chun

Today I visited the Museum at Fashion Institute of Technology. It is located on Seventh Avenue on 27 Street in Manhattan.







Unfortunately photography is prohibited so I wasn’t able to get any inside pictures but you can get a feel for the two exhibits that are showing by clicking on the link below.

http://fitnyc.edu/3662.asp



Being that it was free, I really couldn’t complain but fashion is not any big passion of mine so I didn’t find it all that intriguing. If I had more time to spend there and really read through the history of each piece it probably would have been more interesting. But even they said it pictured here in their brochure……



So I didn’t have all day.

I went to the local grocery store and searched for something I had never seen before and I found this….



All Natural Asian cuisine Annie Chun’s Sushi Wraps ($5.19) which included wraps, rice bowl (microwave for one minute), and soy sauce. I bought Avocado ($1.50) and had some carrot at home to put inside.



About five minutes later accompanied by a disastrous mess, I had Sushi rolls.



It was delicious but with the mess I made, I probably could have just bought them from a professional for the same price. Thanks anyway Annie Chun!

No comments:

Post a Comment